Rhys Fitzgerald was born at 3:50 p.m., weighing 5 lbs. 1 oz.
Owen William was born at 3:56 p.m., weighing 4 lbs. 13 oz.

Rhys in Kelley's arms before heading to the NICU.
Now Rhys is being looked after in the NICU. He was being put on a ventilator when we left.

Owen had a shorter stay with us in the OR before heading to the NICU. We told him he looked just like his brother.
Owen decided it would be nice to hold Daddy's finger for a little bit.
We were able to see and touch the boys for a little while tonight in the NICU. We're told that we should be able to hold them tomorrow. Kelley is feeling really good - it was a very good delivery. She's so thankful that many of your prayers were answered, such as not having to have a c-section.
The boys thought it would be a good idea to come on Chief's birthday and in the middle of our biggest snow of the year!
Now it's time for rest! More tomorrow...
28 comments:
They are amazing!!! Such an answer to prayer! Glad everyone is doing well. the boys are so beautiful! Happy birthday boys!! God is Good!
Congratulations and thanks for posting pictures so soon. We will continue to pray for good health for all!
congratulations! so excited for you!
Thanks for posting pictures! :)
Congrats! So happy for your family!
Precious.
Congratulations! They are just so cute and look just like each other! Rest up and enjoy your newest additions :)
congratulations from Southern Illinois.. you have a beautiful family. The best is yet to come.. Cindy
yay!!!!!!!!!! I've been stalking your blog & FB pages, but I didn't make, but it was the first thing I checked for when I woke up this morning :) Yay!!!
Three cheers for the SUPERMOM and her precious baby boys! And I'm sure Jonathan did alright too. ; )
YEAH!!! Glad they are here! Keep us posted in your spare time!! So beautiful and I think those are GREAT weights for preemie twins!!!! We'll just ask those lungs to keep maturing!
Oh, and SO glad you didn't have to have a c-section!!! That's so amazing!
Praise the Lord! That's awesome! And twins without a c-section...praise the Lord! They are beautiful baby boys!
Yea! Congratulations!
Happy birthday, boys!!! Welcome to the world!
4 ounces apart? How awesome is that!! Oh gosh, they are so cute and look so big to be so young! I love them already!!
Amazing answers to prayers. Praise the Lord!
God is SO GOOD!! Praise Him for these two healthy beautiful blessings! Now praying for your recovery and nursing and their time in NICU and all that! Thanks for taking time out to post pics for all of us stalking your family! :)
Congratulations!!! They are beautiful!!! Praying they will be home with you soon!!!
They are so beautiful and precious. And I know you're thankful that you had a smooth delivery, I'm thankful for that, too! Can't wait to see more pics! Hope you get some rest during your hospital stay.
Congratulations on your beautiful, healthy boys! PTL for no c-section, such great news!
We love them! Jay and William have enjoyed looking at their baby cousins! Love you see you tommorow!
Congratulations! I planned to visit Wednesday PM, but didn't have enough time. It seems like forever since we talked (@ Starry Nights?!), but I can't wait to share fun twin boys stories with you;) Prayers for a quick recovery and a green light to take the boys home. (But isn't it a relief to have them OUT??)
I am rejoicing with you to see these two beautiful baby boys!!!! (Oh...and so you know...this is Kimberly H. from MOPS! Should have said that on my last comment!)
Blessings!!!
K :)
Congratulations! We'll keep praying for you guys and your little ones- they looks precious!
Such a gift for Chief! We are so relieved to know you are doing well, and cannot wait to see the little guys. Their personalities ought to be quite interesting after this rather unorthodox way of getting here! Take care of you and Jonathon - and the girls. We will see you soon - hopefully!
So relieved to know you are all doing well. What a double whammy gift for Chief's birthday! Glad you are through this and now time to watch them grow!
congratulations! they are simply amazing.
Post a Comment